A Vision will show you the way people say but on Your Journey To Success, there is 1 TRAP that people don’t even talk about. Journey To Success often is not easy and you will have to overcome a lot of obstacles. If you want to know the biggest trap on the Journey To Success read this blog post.
First of all, you need to understand why the journey to success gives you all the obstacles, dream stealers and all the feelings that make you wanna quit. Well, in my opinion, all those things happen to make you stronger and smarter.
If somehow you achieve some kind of success as being a weak person, with a mindset of a kid that is getting wasted every Friday your success will be gone before you even enjoy it. The experience you go through on your journey is very important because it helps you understand other entrepreneur’s pain and that’s because you had some tough days now you are able to inspire people and show them that it’s possible for them to achieve success.
Sometimes is really hard, many people slow down then it gets tough. Some people even quit their journey to success because they are afraid or they can’t overcome some obstacle. These common things are going to happen when you step into the journey.
Successful people always tell you to focus on the Vision. I even say that because I know how important the Vision is, basically, without it, you won’t have the energy to move forward but there is 1 TRAP that not so many people talk about and no matter how strong your great vision of the future is this TRAP can stop you totally or slow you down for many years.
I just want to live a normal life wish. Yes! This is the biggest and the most dangerous zone of your journey. It’s different from quitting because when you are about to quit the business you are in or whatever is that you do you quit because you couldn’t overcome some obstacle or something bad happened to you or your family and you were “kinda” forced to quit. However, most of the people that quit they still have a small hope that someday in the future they will make it happen. Usually, they say something like “I just need a break and I need to work on myself. Then I will try again“.
The trap that is almost impossible to overcome is the “I just want to live a normal life” wish. Sometimes on the entrepreneurial journey, things get really hard. You don’t have any more money for food, you didn’t pay the bills so your light is off, you can’t pay for kids school, you don’t have any time for your family or friends or yourself, people tell you terrible things, your family turns back on you and you live in so much stress that the only 1 wish you have is to live a normal average live without problems and stress. This is the biggest trap because your Beautiful vision about success and happy live turns into I just want to live an average life without problems wish.
You need to be very carefully of what you are wishing for because it might come to the reality. However the average life that you are wishing for won’t be same as it used to be because on your journey a lot of people turned back on you and of course now you have bill collectors coming after you and you have much more problems than you used to have before. Pay attention to this trap because it’s not a thing that you really want. Basically, this is just an Emotional Trap created by your exhausted body and mind. If you fall into this trap it’s almost impossible to get out. With some professional help yes sure you can get back on your success journey path but alone you will never get out.
1. Know what you are capable of doing. Don’t try to lie to yourself that you are a great salesman if your results prove it. This is important because if you stop lying to yourself you know what you are bad at so you can learn and improve that skill.
2. Create LONG TERM Vision and Plan. It’s better to create a long-term vision with small goals in the middle than trying to achieve something fast. Sometimes people say and believe that they are going to create a huge income in just a month or two and then they don’t make it happen they get stressed and tired. Of course, there need to be some investments to create huge residual income in the short time so if it doesn’t happen they just have a big debt.
3. Know what’s possible. Same as point #2 people sometimes have wrong expectations. They say that a Joe could make $5K in a week so I can do it as well. However, they don’t put attention to the fact that a Joe has 1000x more leads and he builds his empire for 2-3 years. So please if you don’t want to fall into the “Average Life Wish” know what’s possible for you not for a Joe.
4. Don’t quit your job if you don’t have results. Too many people quit their job too soon. Of course, there are some Top Earners that quit their job before they had results and the pressure help them become successful but you need to ask yourself , Are you mentally strong enough to live without any income for X amount fo time? The vision is important, you being fired up and ready to crushed is important but what will happen if for next 3 months you won’t be able to earn anything? That’s why the point #2 is important. It’s better to work for your dream a little bit longer so you can live normally while working on your dream than jumping into deep water when you don’t know how to swim.
5. Build a relationship with other entrepreneurs. Support is very important and I am not talking about the financial support but about the mental support. Many people try to do everything alone, then at some point the fall into the Trap. Build a relationship with other entrepreneurs. That’s because you run a home based business doesn’t mean that you don’t have to go outside and meet new people. Build connections and relationships so you will know that you are not fighting alone during the journey to success.
Have an awesome day my friend!