Are you Achieving Goals you set previously? Do you want a simple strategy to help you with achieving goals? Read this post to build your dream.
It doesn’t matter if you are an entrepreneur or not, I am sure you have dreams and goals you would like to achieve. Even when people say that they don’t have goals in life it’s not a true. Deep inside them there is a picture of their goals and dreams but they are afraid to tell someone about it. If you are struggling with achieving goals this blog post is for you. I am going to share my thoughts about building a dream and achieving it. So feel free to read this post if you want to learn a simple guide that will help you with achieving goals in business and life.
The Imagination is powerful and we should be thankful for being able to use imagination. We can escape to out imagination when life gets difficult but we also can imagine ourselves achieving goals we always wanted to achieve. Without an imagination we wouldn’t be driving cars now, watch tv and probably without an imagination we won’t have an electricity. When you look at around, everything you see started with an Imagination.
If someone tells you that the thing you want to do is impossible to achieve don’t care, because if you can Imagine it you can achieve it. And all the things you see around is the proof for this statement.
I think putting limits on your own imagination is the stupidest idea ever. The imagination is a thing that no one is able to take away from you. If you are putting limits or barriers on your imagination than at the same time you are putting limits on your potential.
I want your imagination to be wild and crazy. You can think about a flying car with a turbo speed button that takes you to another country in 1 minute. Who cares, it’s your imagination and you should use it as much as possible because we live only once. It’s not necessary to feel stupid or silly thinking about something that it’s “Impossible” to achieve. If you think that it’s impossible to achieve then you shouldn’t take action toward it, because you already know it’s impossible to achieve it. But what if you let your imagination work as it should. Maybe you can create something that will change every human being life forever. Never ever put limits on what you can achieve because you didn’t achieve it yet. Believe that everything is possible.
So many people have a problem with staying motivated, but there is a simple way to stay motivated. It’s your vision. The vision of the future and the vision of who you want to become. A Vision is much bigger than a goal. A Vision is a final result of what you want to achieve. To stay motivated all the time, no matter your circumstances you need to build a bright and solid vision which will pull you through a lot of obstacles during your entrepreneurial journey.
Quick tip on creating a Vision. A bright and solid vision is not only a picture of your future. The picture is important but more important is the Feelings that are attached to the picture of the future. If you want to build bright and solid vision then you need to focus on the feelings. Not only on the new car, but also you need to focus on the feeling when you are driving the new car, what kind of smell you will have inside, what colors the dashboard will be. The Same thing is with everything, your dream house, you speaking from the stage or traveling around the world. It’s those feelings that matter when you are building a bright and solid vision of your future.
1. Take a note and write everything you want to achieve in the next 5 years
2. Choose which things are the most important right now.
3. From those things make a list starting with a thing that is less difficult to achieve and finish on a thing that you are not sure if you could ever achieve it.
4. Write an action plan to the first 4 things on your list. Don’t care about time. You can use as much time as possible for this step because it’s very important to know how to achieve those things. If you are not sure how to achieve it then find someone who already achieved it in the past.
5. Write things that could prevent you from achieving goals and try to find a solution to overcome those obstacles. When you know how to overcome obstacles there is a high chance that those obstacles will never appear.
6. Take at least 30 min every day to focus on your vision. It’s very important to be alone in a quiet place when you are focusing on your vision. You may think that 30 min is a lot and you don’t have 30 min with your busy schedule. But let me ask you this. If you don’t have 30 min to focus on your vision than how the hell are you going to achieve it?
7. Take Action as being focused on your Vision.
Here is the important part. You probably will fail the first couple of times, that’s why your vision needs to be solid and bright enough to pull you up when you fall down. If you stick to your vision, there won’t be a person that could stop you and there won’t be a situation that will make you quit your dreams.
Be Unstoppable! Follow Your Dreams!