There are many young people who start the business or would like to start a business but they don’t feel like an entrepreneur. They have amazing ideas but they are afraid to step up believing that they are just an average people.
I had this doubt for a long time, especially when there were results. Once I started a business I read and learned a lot about entrepreneurship and believe me or not it’s easy to notice when someone is an entrepreneur or not. Feel free to take the Entrepreneur Test.
Here you can find some common characteristic of an Entrepreneur and under that you can take a quick test to find out if you are ready to succeed entrepreneur.
1. Taking a risk. Entrepreneurs are focusing on the goal and they are finding a way to reach that goal. Often when you want to get something you need to put yourself or your business under the risk. Entrepreneurs are willing to take a risk to achieve their goals. One thing that you need to remember is that Entrepreneurs are taking a smart risk. Before they take a risk, they think a lot about many options before they put themselves under the risk.
2. Vision. You can’t achieve anything without a vision. Entrepreneurs journey is not easy, it’s worth it but it’s not easy. There are going to be a lot of breakdowns and obstacles to overcome. Strong Vision helps you overcome fear, doubt, and obstacle. Entrepreneurs focus on their Vision every day, they wake up in the morning and they step into their vision. Entrepreneurs understand that whatever they do during the day it’s for making their dream come true.
3. Finding a way. While most of the people go back or give up when they are in front of the huge obstacle, entrepreneurs don’t give up. If the obstacle is too big to overcome, most of the entrepreneurs find a way around it. If the plan A didn’t work they are willing to think about a plan B, C, and D. They always say that the Alphabet has more letters than only A,B,C and D so they are willing to make it happen and never give up.
4. Relationships and Communication. You can’t succeed alone, it’s just impossible. Entrepreneurs build strong relationships with people and try to keep them. They understand that it’s better to have more and more people around because everyone has a different set of skills. They are also social and they understand that the communication is a key to achieving anything so they keep improving their communication skills.
5. Seeing good in people. Those who are really successful, try to find the greatness in people. They don’t focus much on the external look or current circumstances, they always look for the greatness in people and they are willing to help others become great.
6. They understand the pain. Entrepreneurs weren’t born successful. They become entrepreneurs by overcoming obstacle after obstacle, by dealing with haters and dealing with the past that probably wasn’t good. I am not talking here about rich Hollywood kids that spend thousands daily because their parents are rich. I am talking about pure entrepreneurs. Those who’s the past can be related to yours. So even if you know an Entrepreneur who is tough and who is rocking the world, I can bet that he or she had very hard time when they were young. By overcoming a hard time and by training their minds they became unstoppable. So even if it doesn’t seem like they understand you, believe me, many entrepreneurs had even worse circumstances than you and they really understand your pain.
7. Working for somebody. Entrepreneurs don’t like to work for somebody. They don’t like the fact that a boss controls their actions and time off work. A person who is an Entrepreneur but doesn’t even know it prefers to have a business with lower income only if they could quit their job and don’t have any boss above them. If you think like “I can earn less but please somebody send this stupid boss to the deserted island” maybe it means that you are an Entrepreneur. Make sure by taking the test below!
Answer the questions to know if you are an entrepreneur.
You are also going to receive short info about your mindset and how to improve it.
This Entrepreneur Test is designed to check if you have entrepreneur’s / business person mindset. It’s NOT automatic and it’s not controlled by any software. Not boot, but real human is going to check your answers and based on that you will receive information about your Entrepreneurial Mindset.
We hate SPAM as much as you do!
We will never share your email address with anyone.
Have an awesome day my friend!