Are you planning on growing your Business On Facebook? You realized that Business On Facebook has no limits but you are not sure how to start? Grow your Business On Facebook using these simple steps.
Facebook is a powerful platform because there are millions of people on it every single day. It means there are thousands of potential clients waiting for you every single day. Before you start growing your business on facebook you need to know couple things:
1. Your profile needs to look professional.
It’s ok to have fun and post silly photos but if you are willing to use facebook for your business than your profile and business page should look professional.
Your profile picture should be bright and possibly you should have a smile on your face. Never use a photo that is not yours or a photo that presents your lovely pet or something or somebody except you. People don’t want to do business with those that are hiding.
2. Post your status updates 3-7 times per day to keep your audience engaged. Also, spread out your status updates throughout the day so you are reaching your fans when they are online. You can use your Fan Page’s insights panel to view when your fans are typically online the most throughout the day.
If you are limited on time, consider using the schedule button at the bottom of your status update box to schedule out your posts throughout the day.
3. Know your brand, know your messaging and know your product. Don’t send mixed messages and appear to be all over the place. Speak to your audience and become the “go to” person within your niche. Your goal is to develop the “Know, Like, Trust” factor. People work with and buy from people they know, like & trust.
4. Use ads to grow your business on Facebook. Start with about $10-$20 a day budget until you are ready to scale your ad because it’s performing as you expected. To increase brand awareness, start generating leads, and make sales; always have three types of ads running. (click here to learn more about 3 types of FB Ads)
Inside you’ll find:
1. 7 Simple Steps to Get Started (and Get Leads) on FaceBook with a Fan Page
2. 4-Step Daily Action Guide
3. Content that you should use as Status Updates IF you want to Make Sales on Facebook
4. How to advertise on facebook, learn how to advertise your business!
FREE FACEBOOK GETTING-STARTED CHEAT-SHEET
DOWNLOAD NOW 10-PAGE PDF REPORT TO INSTANTLY BUILD
YOUR BRAND, GET LEADS AND MAKE SALES ON FACEBOOK
| Do you want to build your Online Brand? Do you want to have Professional Blog or Website? |
| Get a Blog just like mine! Send e-mail to KMTeam@KamilMigas.com |
Have an awesome day my friend!