Being Inspired is important to achieve goals. Check these Quotes For Entrepreneurs to stay on the right track. These Quotes For Entrepreneurs will help you Keep Going when things get tough.
Being an Entrepreneur sometimes is not easy. We need to overcome obstacles and we have to keep focusing on our Vision. Successful people’s quotes, affirmation and vision help us keep going no matter what happens.
Try to find a connection between You and the quotes below.
1. “A winning strategy must include losing.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki (RichDad)
2. “When you’re ready to quit, you’re closer than you think.” – Bob Parsons (bobparsons)
3. “Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” – Caterina Fake (CaterinaFake)
4. “A mistake is a signal that it is time to learn something new, something you didn’t know before.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
5. “Don’t make decisions based on fear.” – Jake Nickell
6. “Criticism is the best sign you’re onto something.” – Michael Lopp (Rands)
7. “It is easy to stay the same but it is not easy to change. Most people choose to stay the same all their lives.” – Rober T. Kiyosaki
8. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.”- Tony Hsieh (Zappos)
9. “The fear of being different prevents most people from seeking new ways to solve their problems.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
10. “Making mistakes isn’t enough to become great. You must also admit the mistake, and then learn how to turn that mistake into an advantage.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
11. “Stop selling. Start helping.” – ZigZiglar (ZigZiglar)
12. “When it gets difficult is often right before you succeed.” – Chris Garrett (ChrisG)
13. “Don’t think of pitching. Think of offering. The offer is better than a pitchD.” – Sonia Simone (CopyBlogger)
14. “Think BIG and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Is life too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss
15. “You’ll often find that it’s not mom or dad, husband or wife, or the kids that’s stopping you. It’s you. Get out of your own way.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
16. “Inside of every problem lies an opportunity.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
18. “Sometimes, what is right for you at the beginning of your life is not the right thing for you at the end of your life.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
19. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson (Virgin)
20. “Don’t think what’s the cheapest way to do it or what’s the fastest way to do it… think what’s the most amazing way to do it.” – Richard Branson