Life Changing Quotes that motivates and inspires can help you create a breakthrough in your life. Read this post to see my favorite Life Changing Quotes.
Before we get to the Life Changing Quotes I would like to know what kind of change you are looking for in your life. I may not know you but I guess you are stuck. Either it’s about your job, business or personal life. People search for empowering quotes to start believing that they can breakthrough. I know how it feels because I was struggling a lot with building the self-esteem and I had to overcome a lot of habits.
I just want to tell you that no matter what you think about yourself or about your situation I admire you. Maybe you are not successful yet, maybe you are going through some terrible circumstances, but you didn’t give up. A person like you inspires me! Thanks for coming to this blog!
1. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
2. “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” – Bob Proctor
3. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
4. “Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
5. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.” – Madonna
I love those 5 Life Changing Quotes. The way Marlin Monroe said it is brilliant. This 1 sentence explains a lot about positive thinking and the vision. You gotta look for the better things. Sometimes the situation we are right now is not easy, sometimes we need to fight to survive. We can create a bright vision of our future but we can’t understand how one bad situation can create something good at the present time. We can only see how the dots connected looking backward. When we analyze our past we can see clearly that some things had to happen to lead us to the point we are right now.
Instead of complaining about current circumstances, focus on your Bright Future. Even if you don’t believe that there is a bright future for you. Use your imagination to see yourself succeeding.
6. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
7. “To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time’.” – Unknown
8. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.” – Wayne Gretzky
9. “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” – Tony Robbins
10. “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” – Gail Sheehy
How many times you thought about a change and you still didn’t take action? I know that I did it too many times. I was “planning” to be on died long enough to gain more weight and I was about to work on the communication skills long enough to be alone… The biggest problem with most of the people is that we always wait for the best time, which will never come. There is always something that can stop you or slow you down. You are responsible for your decisions, so if you really wanna change the best time to do it is Right Now.
If you choose to start doing something next month, after 1 year you would say “Oh yeah I thought about it 1 year ago“. Unfortunately, we all have 1 limit that we can’t possibly overcome. It’s the time. We can’t stop it or slow it down, so there is no time for you to waste it. There is no time for you to wait. If you are looking for a change, start right now. Not today afternoon, start Right Now!
On the internet, you can find more quotes, but these above are the once I love. When you think deeply about the life changing quotes you can feel inspired and motivated. You need to attach your own personal experiences to those quotes to realize that you’ve been doing the opposite of the quote meaning.
I know you will do well, I know you are a fighter so don’t get stuck in your own head. You can do amazing things and you don’t even know about it yet.